FFilms.org website is in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the DMCA and other applicable intellectual property laws.
FFilms.org website takes matters of Intellectual Property very seriously and is committed to meeting the needs of content owners while helping them manage publication of their content online. It should be noted that Ffilms.org will respond to any DMCA complaints in a timely manner.
FFilms.org website is absolutly legal is a video search engine complex system of automatic indexers, robotic scripts and user submissions embedded (“I-Frames”) streaming links to content that was uploaded to popular and only legal online video hosting sites.The users of these video hosting sites signed a contract with these sites by setting up their accounts which forces them not to upload illegal content.
If a video exists on the web we will at some point find it and index it. It is entirely possible that we will index a previously removed video that is hosted using a different URL or different hosting website. If this happens please let us know as per DMCA protocol and we will address the issue.
We do not indexing the password-protected content and not cache or copy video files.
We prohibit users from uploading infringing material, and we cooperate with all copyright holders to identify and promptly mark as spam & remove infringing link on a site FFilms.org as soon as we are officially notified.
As a organization that respects the rights of copyright holders, we expect to continue to take the lead in providing state of the art DMCA tools and processes for all copyright holders.
If you are still convinced that your copyrights are infringed and want to inform us about a copyright infringement on this website, that you need to mail us a request for content removal, we can offer a copyrighted content removal services to copyright owners or their authorized representatives.
Please send us an official request to be carefully reviewed by our Copyright abuse department. It’s important to keep in mind that WE DO NOT KEEP any copyrighted content on our website and we ought to, due to this fact, check all copyrighted content removal requests in details before proceeding with them. In addition, we do not control the removal of any content from any other web site in any shape or form. If you were referred to us by using a link at a third-party site, then please contact THEM directly.
Please do not send DMCA requests asking for entire channels, categories or shows to be removed. We only accept requests for an actual link to be removed.
To start the process on copyrighted content removal, please give us a copyrighted content removal request, made according to DMCA rules. Your copyright content removal application SHOULD HAVE ALL the items listed below. Otherwise our copyright abuse department will have to decline your application.
THE FOLLOWING ELEMENTS MUST BE INCLUDED IN YOUR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT CLAIM:
* Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
* Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
* You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
* You must include all the correct infringing links that you claim for removal.
* A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
* A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
* Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
- Removal of the video search results from our website has no impact on the publishers’ original feeds, so probably the content will still exist at the publishers’ websites.
- We have a right to reject any incomplete or anonymous messages.
- We do not have to answer to threats of any kind. Please make sure your request is polite and decent.
- Please remember before sending your request: WE DO NOT KEEP or HOST ANY CONTENT or MATERIALS!
We appreciate your understanding.
- FFilms.org may, at our discretion, send a copy of such notices to a third-party for publication. As such, your letter (with personal information removed) may be forwarded to Chilling Effects www.chillingeffects.org, LumenDatabase.org for publication.
- In addition, you are required to consider the possible fair use implications, as a result of Lenz v. Universal.
SEND THE INFRINGEMENT NOTICE VIA EMAIL
Please provide complete and accurate information in order to expedite the removal process. It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement.
*This page designed to make submitting notices of alleged infringement as straightforward as possible.