If you delete the video from your video host site the movie will be automatically unavailable on the FFilms.org website
See an Example How to Delete YouTube Videos
Deleting your YouTube videos is a quick and easy process.
1. Go to https://www.youtube.com/.
2. Sign in to your account. Just click on the blue “Sign in” button on the top right-hand side of the screen. Type in your YouTube username and password.
If you’re already signed in to YouTube, then your username will appear on the top right-hand side of the screen.
3. Click on your username. This will bring down a drop-down menu. You can also achieve the same effect by clicking on the portrait, or the arrow that’s pointed down to the left of the portrait.
4. Click on “Video Manager.” This is the second option from the top of the drop-down menu. This will bring up the list of all of your posted videos.
5. Browse through your videos to find the one you want to delete. Scroll down until you’ve located the video you want to remove. Click the box to the left of the video.
6. Click button “Actions.” above all of your videos.
Click “Delete.” This is the first option on the drop-down menu under “Actions.” After you have chosen this option, you will be warned and asked if you’re sure you want to continue with this process.